Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Fashion scene off the runway | Facebook edition

Last month, I posted a blog about the big city's fashionistas. Most of the outfit photos were taken during the School of Fashion and the Arts' graduation day.  I gained good feedback and quite a number of views, so I decided, why not do it monthly?

But to make this "click", I have to make variations to each post. So, for this blog post, i went through my friend's list, browsed every album they posted and snooped on their profiles in search for peeps with a flair for fashion. I begged them to death (okay, i'm just exaggerating) to allow me to posts their photos. Thank heavens for posh and nice friends!

Fashionistas aren't only seen in the magazines, billboards or runways. You can find them in every curves and crevices... even on the cyber world. Say HELLO to my Facebook friends!


| can't go wrong with denim |






| buttons up! |





| vintage dolls |



| play with colors |




| dainty plain janes |









| casual chic |









Thanks for the photos | irvin martinez, kia siapno, vincent tan, altair astor, macky pangan, ned yara, vanessa delacruz, czarina martinez. shine afable, sheila macaraeg, kristine toribio, michelle palabay, rochelle romero, reshabelle castro, jeffery caoile, william albesa, mary christianne fronda |



No comments:

Post a Comment